the welcome
Annyeonghaseyo! This site is dedicated to making graphics and maybe one shots I'm not sure yet. As of right now... it's still currently in the works.

the about
HeeRin. 22 years old. jersey. elf. blackjack. vip. appleholic. donghae stan. darahae supporter. eunhae supporter. super rainbow unicorn hoar. writer. asian. roleplaying. graphics maker. korean dramas. anime.

the navigation
Home
Rules
Request
Status
Graphics Examples
AFF Thread
Playlist
Site/Webmistress

credit
Layout: sbislove
Header: HeeRin
Font: Dafont
The Owner + FAQ
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 11:59 AM

Name: HeeRin
Birthdate: 1989 March 19
Ultimate Bias: Lee Donghae
How long have you been making graphics: I've been making graphics ever since I was 12. But I used to use Microsoft Picture It and Paint Shop Pro. Now I'm using Photoshop and sticking with Photoshop.
First KPop Group: Umm... I want to say Super Junior but that's the group that really got me into KPop but they weren't the first KPop group I listened to. The
first KPop group I listened to was Kiss.
Favorite Male Group: Super Junior!
Favorite Female Group: 2NE1!
Pairings you support: DaraHae (my ultimate OTP :3 ), HaeHyuk (yes it has to be top!Hae), KyuMin, SeoKyu, DaraGon, RiRin, TopBom, YeBom, SooHae, HanChul, DaraHaeChul (mwhahahahahahaha)
What do you do other than make graphics: Roleplay and write fanfics. I RP on three different RPs... on iKPop... I RP as Dara of 2NE1 and also as Jaeyoon of Twi-Light, on Addicting Games... I RP as Donghae or Super Junior, and on Midnight Academy... I RP as Jia of miss A.
Favorite book: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games Trilogy
Favorite KPop Song: It switches all the time!!!!!!
Twitter: perfecthaefish
AFF Username: eunhaecupcake
Tumblr: princeshohae
me2day: ihearthae
LiveJournal: onlywaymyheart

Why did you name the site "Fishy Apples"?
Well... it's because I have an obsession with Donghae's Adam's apple to be honest. But also... my favorite fruit is apple. The Fishy part is pretty obvious that it's Donghae.

Do you do reviews?
Not really... this originally was going to be my review extension for a site that I was a part of as the graphics maker. And I was going to do reviews on here but those days are over. I don't really like doing reviews though.

How about oneshot requests?
I have done them before but right now because I have a million fics to write... I unfortunately can't do that.

Is HeeRin your real name?
No it isn't. It's my Korean name. I'm not Korean... I'm Filipino/Japanese/Spanish/Italian/Chinese but mostly Filipino that lives in New Jersey. I like going by my Korean name more than my real name... especially when I'm online.

Why is it taking so long for my request to be fulfilled?
It's more with how much time I actually have and if I feel like opening photoshop. There are days where I will be really lazy to fulfill requests and my creativity when I make them won't flow too easily. And I really want to make your poster the best that it can be. And if I do it when my creative juices aren't flowing well... it'll probably turn out crappy. And you don't want something crappy from me right?

Do you take requests on AFF as well?
Yes I do... but you don't get a personal message from me in an email and it'll take longer for me to actually see because I'm always on my RP facebooks and rarely check AFF alot.