the welcome
Annyeonghaseyo! This site is dedicated to making graphics and maybe one shots I'm not sure yet. As of right now... it's still currently in the works.

the about
HeeRin. 22 years old. jersey. elf. blackjack. vip. appleholic. donghae stan. darahae supporter. eunhae supporter. super rainbow unicorn hoar. writer. asian. roleplaying. graphics maker. korean dramas. anime.

the navigation
Home
Rules
Request
Status
Graphics Examples
AFF Thread
Playlist
Site/Webmistress

credit
Layout: sbislove
Header: HeeRin
Font: Dafont
Rules
Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 11:50 AM
1. Please be patient for your poster request to be fulfilled.
2. Concerning pictures... please make sure they're HQ. I don't mind it being MQ but I do prefer big HQ pics.
3. You must use your poster for at least two weeks.
4. If you want a background with it... let me know!
5. By default, I do make the posters 600x300 so if you want a different size... let me know as well. My other default size is 700x900 by the way.
6. Your request will be both posted on the request site and my AFF thread.
7. Give proper credit and link to this site.
8. I could careless if you don't use the manip on AFF... but please do tell me where you are using it if you request a manip... I will be watermarking them.
9. Now that you read all these rules... the password is... DaraHaeAppleLove.